Light Resin Bonded (LRB) Mattresses
|Thickness||25 to 150 mm|
|Dimension||1.640 x 1.220 m [2.008m2]|
|Usage/Application||Tanks,Flues and Ventilation Ducts,Ceiling,Boilers,Ovens,Furnaces,Fire Insulation of fire doors|
|Maximum Temperature||Upto 750 Degree C|
are made of fine fibers spun from selected slag/rocks melted at high temperature and bonded with a thermosetting resin.
The uniformity of fiber distribution, the diameter of fibers, the fiber lay pattern and bulk density are controlled to form mattresses of predetermined density and thickness.
The mattresses are then cut and stitched to specified dimensions and provide excellent stability, due to controlled thickness and density, resulting in predictable heat losses.Product Specification
As per IS 8183:1993 or equivalent international standards.
- Service Temperature : Upto 750ºC
- Standard Size : 1.640 x 1.220 m [2.0008m2]
- Thickness [mm] : 25 to 150
- Density [kg/m3] : 85, 100, 120, 128, 150
- Standard Packing : HDPE Bags
- Standard Metal Facing : G.I. Hexagonal Wire netting 3/4" x 24G ( Other sizes on request)
Light Resin Bonded Mattresses are compression, moisture, corrosion and fire resistant.
Shows extraordinary flexibility and has low K Value for wide range of temperature.